Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 9, 2014
End of September Arctic sea ice volume is up 84% since 2012, and second highest since 2006. Experts say it is in a “Death Spiral” psc.apl.washington.edu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/schweiger/ice_volume/PIOMAS.2sst.monthly.Current.v2.1.txt
The EPA has these images on their web site – claiming to show how global warming is causing the Muir Glacier to disappear. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/indicators/ What they forgot to mention is that most of the retreat pictured above occurred between 1941 and 1950. This August 1950 photo … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com/ http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/44153166 Hot Time in the Old Town: The Great Heat Wave of 1896 and the Making of … – Edward P. Kohn – Google Books 12 Aug 1896 – EXCESSIVE HEAT IN AMERICA. NUMEROUS FATALITIES. … 03 Oct 1896 … Continue reading
This is a particularly possible scenario if the disease gets to Haiti or Central America, he said. If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region, … Continue reading
Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab h/t to Chris Beal
Think Progress is hysterical about the Japan Typhoon, because for progressives one point is enough to determine a trend. In the real world, intense Northwest Pacific typhoons were far more common below 350 PPM List of the most intense tropical … Continue reading
WATCH: Kangaroos slug it out on suburban Australian street – Yahoo!7