Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 10, 2014
Climate experts constantly claim that we can slow sea level rise along the East Coast by reducing CO2 emissions in the US. This is an interesting claim, because there is no correlation between sea level rise rates and atmospheric CO2. … Continue reading
The atmosphere isn’t warming, because the trapped heat is going directly to the deep ocean The snow line is moving further south, because of increased humidity Antarctic sea ice is at a record high, because the interior is melting at … Continue reading
Florida is about to pass nine years without a hurricane strike, by far the longest such period on record. Democratic “heavyweights” are celebrating by warning the locals about climate change denial. Senators Bill Nelson (D-FL) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) sounded the alarm … Continue reading
Climate experts in the Northern Hemisphere consider the beginning of time to be 1979, but in Australia the world began in 1953. Nicholls uses this graph to prove that BOM is telling the truth, and the Australian climate is falling apart. … Continue reading
Progressives say that Republicans are “waging war on women”
Obama doesn’t like Americans who “cling to guns and religion”, but he does like these bitter clingers
An article from “Washington Weather” written by contributor Andy DC
8 October 2014, 8.02pm BST An independent inquiry into the Bureau of Meteorology? Bring it on Maurice Newman, chair of the Prime Minister’s Business Advisory Council, has called for an independent review of the Bureau of Meteorology’s climate data, following … Continue reading