Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 12, 2014
Almost everyone’s desktop or laptop computer has a derivative of the Intel x-86 architecture as its central brain. About 25 years ago, academics declared the x-86 architecture doomed, and started development of new architectures, including RISC and VLIW. I was on the design … Continue reading
Sometimes when you are saving the planet, you just have to knock 2.1° C off of the 1940 temperature.
Americans Get It: Global Warming Is Poisoning Our Weather MARCH 2, 2012 Killer tornadoes are marking the transition from a freakishly warm winter into yet another freakishly dangerous spring. A male senior citizen from Illinois, who feels that there is … Continue reading
When the Texas State Climatologist talks about a 1,000 year event, what he actually means is a 50 year event.
10 Jan 1903 – The Queenslander – p107 h/t to Ivan
Gavin says the 1890’s was the coldest decade ever on the land surfaces This historical record says that it was extremely hot, with animals dropping dead in the streets. Apparently those animals didn’t know how to read a thermometer correctly. 05 … Continue reading
Experts announced this week that the missing heat has gone missing at the bottom of the sea, and it also appears the claimed record sea surface temperatures have gone missing too. sst_anom.gif (800×600)