Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 13, 2014
Gavin had almost no data in Antarctica last month, as shown below So he simply made it up, and made created a completely fake hottest September ever. But there was a little problem. Antarctica had record sea ice last month, … Continue reading
From the “testing progressives to see how just far their stupidity extends” department. Antarctica set an all-time record for sea ice last month, and Gavin says it was record hot there.
As I predicted, Gavin has reached a tipping point. He claims that September was hottest on record. More accurate satellite data shows that it was only 15th warmest since 1979, and just above average. Over the past five years, GISS … Continue reading
I picked five random grid cells from the RSS database – one on each coast and one in the interior. They show no net warming since 1979. I’ve run this experiment a few times using different grid cells, and they … Continue reading
The two highest mid-October Arctic sea ice extents of the past decade occurred in the last two years. October is looking to do a repeat of last month’s record snow cover And Antarctic sea ice extent is near a record … Continue reading
The BOM Melbourne thermometer is cleverly situated adjacent to many lanes of asphalt in downtown Melbourne, and shows a hockey stick of warming, with last year as the hottest year ever. By contrast, satellite temperatures of the lower troposphere … Continue reading
The BOM Sydney thermometer is cleverly located adjacent to 21 lanes of asphalt, and shows a hockey stick of warming. By contrast, satellite temperatures taken of the lower troposphere over Sydney show a slight cooling trend over the last 18 … Continue reading
It has been nearly five years since President Obama killed the space program. so that the formerly great agency could focus on junk science and CO2 based superstition. January 27, 2010 NASA’s plans to return astronauts to the moon are dead. … Continue reading