Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 15, 2014
RSS US temperatures match raw US temperatures pretty closely. rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
Experts at NOAA see the hottest sea surface temperatures ever. Apparently too much weed in Boulder has been hard on them.
It has been four months since the geniuses at Scientific American wrote this : June 11, 2014 The Midwest drought of 2012, which pushed corn prices to a record $8 per bushel, are “a taste of what is predicted to … Continue reading
I apologize for enjoying nature, while progressives are hysterical about it falling apart – inside their minds. Here is a video I took this morning of a levitating leaf in Maryland.
10 Jan 1871 – IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. (Pall Mall Gazette.) When Gavin claims “hottest September ever” – he is making the identical mistake which people have been making throughout history. Much observation, which ought to correct a tendency to exaggerate, … Continue reading
Even with Gavin’s best data tampering, he still can’t get temperatures above Hansen’s zero emissions after Y2K Scenario C. The red line below shows the latest GISS five year mean. But it is worse than it seems. When the Y-axis is normalized … Continue reading
Gavin increases the September temperature anomaly by 0.1°C (from 0.68°C to 0.78°C) by faking +4°C anomalies around Antarctica The region which he is faking actually had a -4C anomaly. Creating a +8°C error is a great way to get temperatures up … Continue reading
BOM shows the corner of NSW, Queensland and SA as the fastest warming place in Australia RSS shows no net warming there, and that 1980 and 2006 were warmer there than 2013