Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
A Way To Avoid Dealing With Reality
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Lets not forget Benghazi and the IRS scandals. Acorn? Polling place violations? And so many more. You need a bigger cartoon for this one.
And China and Ebola….
I do hope future dictionaries will put the laughingstock-in-chief’s photo next to the definition of “affirmative action”…..
Ebama’s administration has been so incompetent that it shall provide a new standard of total incompetence to measure with in the future.
Reblogged this on Catholic Glasses and commented:
Or rake in the $$
Maybe the solution is just to start telling them,
We are going to act on our own and go around you. We don’t have time for a debate with the Flat Earth Society!
A flat Earth inhabited by spherical cows?
Assume A Spherical Cow – therefore all steaks are round
“LOOK!! Squirrel!” – The Ministry of Truth on behalf of President Runamok
Exactly what this guy with the help of a willing press has been doing for his entire tenure.
Their strategy: Rush to war to confuse “conservatives.”
Their tactics: Create chaos everywhere.
That cartoon sums it up beautifully!
Great cartoon of modern reality!
Yep if Climate Change would be the only problem the world would be a great place to live in.
Rome, Violins, Nero
Nah… Nero never threw gasoline on the fire.
Nero did not fiddle while Rome burned – fiddles were not invented for at 1,600 years after Rome burned. Nero was out of town, and rushed back to help contain the fire.
or he might have been golfing…
How dumb and shameless is Progressive Science??
The latest theory just tossed out there to scare people… Vast slushies under mile thick Antarctica Ice…. Waiting to pour out and flood you favorite beach.., total garbage..
“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” – Albert Einstein
Government subsists on fear. They do everything they can to scare us into obeying them and giving up our wealth to them.
Ronald Reagan famously said, Government is not the solution to the problem; government is the problem. But we should not misunderstand this to mean that all governments are equal. The problem Reagan was referring to was a specific problem of a specific government at a specific time (and it continues down to this time.) The specific problem was (and is) that the government in question is psychotic, mendacious, and out of control. He did what he could to fix the problem, because he believed that this is not the inherent state of all government. If it were, it wouldn’t matter who won any elections, or even if nobody ever voted; because the outcomes would be exactly the same in any event.
One thing I will agree with you on, is that as time passes, governments tend to become more and more addicted to fear-mongering. This is a problem of nearly all governments, and it is very difficult to get a handle on. If leaders have no morality, or very little morality, they will begin to reason that if the easiest way to have good order is to scare everyone out of their mind, then that is the best way for the government to expend the resources that are assigned for the preservation of order.
As Bill Cosby once joked about parenting, parents of multiple, young children are often not interested in justice between their children; what they really want is QUIET! so that the parent can go about their own business undisturbed. The problem of course comes in when government leaders start to see themselves as our de facto parents, rather than the partners that they are supposed to be.