Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 16, 2014
Cold is the new hot
Obama doesn’t care what other countries do about CO2, but it provides him an excuse to punish Americans. Likewise, he won’t place any restrictions on travellers from Ebola ravaged countries, but will place them on Americans. CDC considers adding names of … Continue reading
Some nights are humid and warm. Other nights are dry and cold. Deserts can vary 60 degrees from day to night, when the humidity is very low. People who don’t believe in the greenhouse effect, aren’t thinking clearly.
The US Drought Monitor (generated in Washington DC) shows areas which are wetter than normal as being in extreme drought. Look at Tucson, Az, and compare with the PMDI map at bottom.
It has been three years since Joe Romm announced the beginning of the permanent drought in Phoenix, which is now wetter than normal. The US is now near historically low levels of drought, thanks to your SUV. California is being … Continue reading
Melting glacial ice and ice sheets have driven seas to levels unmatched in the past 6,000 years, says a study out this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Things began to go haywire about 150 years … Continue reading
Britain faces years of freezing winters because global warming is causing Arctic Sea ice to melt, researchers have found. Freezing winters ahead due to melting Arctic Sea ice – Telegraph The exact opposite of what they were saying a few … Continue reading
09 MAY 2011 German Chancellor Angela Merkel ….. will become the first leader to transform an industrialized nation from nuclear and fossil fuel energy to renewable power. Germany’s Unlikely Champion Of a Radical Green Energy Path by Christian Schwägerl: Yale Environment … Continue reading
RSS US temperatures match USHCN measured temperatures quite closely. Unlike USHCN adjusted temperatures, which are a complete joke.