Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 16, 2014
Climate Thought For The Day
Cold is the new hot
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
President Finally Getting The Recognition He Deserves From The Liberal Press
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
The Most Important Thing Is To Punish Americans
Obama doesn’t care what other countries do about CO2, but it provides him an excuse to punish Americans. Likewise, he won’t place any restrictions on travellers from Ebola ravaged countries, but will place them on Americans. CDC considers adding names of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
The Other Night
Some nights are humid and warm. Other nights are dry and cold. Deserts can vary 60 degrees from day to night, when the humidity is very low. People who don’t believe in the greenhouse effect, aren’t thinking clearly.
Posted in Uncategorized 90 Comments
Latest Propaganda Monitor Update
The US Drought Monitor (generated in Washington DC) shows areas which are wetter than normal as being in extreme drought. Look at Tucson, Az, and compare with the PMDI map at bottom.
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Joe Romm Permanent Drought Update
It has been three years since Joe Romm announced the beginning of the permanent drought in Phoenix, which is now wetter than normal. The US is now near historically low levels of drought, thanks to your SUV. California is being … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
The Tipping Point Was Actually 286.2 PPM CO2
Melting glacial ice and ice sheets have driven seas to levels unmatched in the past 6,000 years, says a study out this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Things began to go haywire about 150 years … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Settled Science Update
Britain faces years of freezing winters because global warming is causing Arctic Sea ice to melt, researchers have found. Freezing winters ahead due to melting Arctic Sea ice – Telegraph The exact opposite of what they were saying a few … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 30 Comments
It Doesn’t Take Long For Reality To Set In
09 MAY 2011 German Chancellor Angela Merkel ….. will become the first leader to transform an industrialized nation from nuclear and fossil fuel energy to renewable power. Germany’s Unlikely Champion Of a Radical Green Energy Path by Christian Schwägerl: Yale Environment … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Why I Trust RSS (Part 2)
RSS US temperatures match USHCN measured temperatures quite closely. Unlike USHCN adjusted temperatures, which are a complete joke.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments