Cold is the new hot
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
B.S. is the new truth….
Hot, cold or anything in between, it is all due to climate change.
Yes it is. The important point is that humans have no real impact on it on a global scale.
Cold is worth $39.99 a case. That is definitely hot!!
Yup. Cold is going to kill us.
So cut CO2 emissions to the bone, NOW!
At the last Gallop poll most folk said they worry no longer about climate, (http://www.gallup.com/poll/178133/economy-government-top-election-issues-parties.aspx) but the weather bothers some still.
For them here’s some desperate doggerel for the discontented –
More Weather That’s All
What next as mists and fogs did roll,
It’s weather that’s all.
Fierce wind and gales took their toll,
Just weather that’s all.
Sometime so cold the rivers did freeze,
Cold weather that’s all.
Othertimes so hot it burned those trees,
Hot weather that’s all.
And drought it did; arid dusty ground,
Dry weather that’s all.
Then flooding rain; water all around,
Wet weather that’s all.
More weather that’s all.
More weather –