Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 17, 2014
Five years ago, Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted Hurricane Gonzalo in the cover photo of his book Al Gore’s Earth, and also predicted that it would circulate in a clockwise direction, making it the first ever clockwise cyclone in the Northern … Continue reading
The most common misconception regarding Antarctic sea ice is that sea ice is increasing because it’s cooling around Antarctica. Goddard commits this error on several occasions. The reality is the Southern Ocean surrounding Antarctica has shown strong warming over the same period … Continue reading
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with … Continue reading
Scientists say CO2 is the control knob, and the US is about to pass nine years without a major hurricane strike, the longest such period on record. This is clearly your fault, and you should feel ashamed. That and the … Continue reading
Another awesome piece from my hero, Bill Gray, whose funding was cut off in 1993 by VP Al Gore – over Bill’s refusal to participate in a Gore fear mongering activity. Despite increasing amounts of CO2 gas in the atmosphere, … Continue reading
Rising sea levels aren’t a scientific threat – it’s happening outside my window I have always reassured myself that this coast where I live has looked the same ever since I first started coming to this area as a toddler. … Continue reading
Green energy is easy to understand. Solyndra donates to Obama’s campaign, and in exchange they get $700 million of your greenbacks.
The latest excuse, explaining why glaciers are expanding Oct 14, 2014 Even as the climate continues to grow warmer and melt glaciers around the world, the stable glaciers of the Himalaya’s Karakoram region, a picturesque chain of snowy peaks spanning … Continue reading
Contrary to all the BS being spewed by top climate scientists, their own models shows that CO2 has almost no impact on climate. The graph below shows the greenhouse effect during mid-latitude summer for three scenarios, calculated using RRTM – … Continue reading