The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has plummeted, with four of the six mildest summers occurring since 1992. Gavin says this is the hottest year ever.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
But according to Hansen, we didn’t have any 90 degree days in the 1930s! 🙂
Since we’ve had a dearth of O-bots around here lately, I will offer a sample of how one of them might comment on this post, if they chose to do so:
Have you also noticed in the “Age of Obama” that there are many, many more zombie movies, television shows, Internet sites and books. Why is that? I’d postulate that someone who could write such drivel (like you’ve surmised here) would make one believe that zombies were indeed (undead?) possible and were walking and typing among us as the trolls we love to hate… or collecting grants to model the climate with little or no data or ideas.