Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 19, 2014
George Monbiot: The freshwater boom is over. Our rivers are starting to run dry | Comment is free | The Guardian Now they say that global warming makes rivers too deep. David Cameron right to link floods and global warming, … Continue reading
With eastern Arctic ice above normal, total ice extent will be very close to the 1981-2010 mean in a few weeks. Might even go above the mean. Look for a spectacular ramp up of Arctic lies this autumn from government funded experts.
Dear UCLA Hammer Forum officials, There is no significant man-made global warming at this time, there has been none in the past and there is no reason to fear any in the future. Efforts to prove the theory that carbon … Continue reading
I use LED lights, which produce a lot of light, and very little heat. Definitely worth the investment. I have never turned on the A/C or heat in Maryland, except for a few days in February, 2012 when I had a … Continue reading
In perhaps the most stunning documentation yet of abuses by Eric Holder’s Justice Department, two former Assistant United States Attorneys spoke to defense attorneys and revealed appalling deceit and corruption of justice. This latest litigation time bomb has exploded from … Continue reading
US Midwest temperatures are the coldest on record this year so far, with the highest ratio of record lows to record highs. The hottest year in the Midwest was 1921, when CO2 was 310 PPM. Gavin says that 2014 is … Continue reading
US temperatures have declined over the last 85 years, and are near record lows now. Other than a sharp warm up of half a degree at the 1998 super El Nino, the US has been cooling almost continuously since 1930.
Oct 15 One of the rifles is a WWII Mosin-Nagant bolt action. Another is 7.62×39 AK with no stock – considered a pistol under US law. Progressives believe that civilians should not own rifles, so that tyrants can have free … Continue reading
The US oil boom is sucking the life out of ISIS financiers, and greens are doing everything they can to stop the US oil boom.
Over the past three days, the overheated Arctic has been gaining sea ice at a rate of one Manhattan area every 30 seconds. Green below shows the three day gain in ice.