Over the past three days, the overheated Arctic has been gaining sea ice at a rate of one Manhattan area every 30 seconds. Green below shows the three day gain in ice.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
How many hiroshimas a minute of heat are being sucked out of the overheated atmosphere in creating this huge increase in arctic sea ice?
Actually, the latent heat of freezing ice warms the atmosphere. That is why we get big spikes in Arctic temperature in the autumn.
Yup, heat has to go somewhere. Up and away.
The real question is can we get Manhattan covered in sea ice? That might shut the warmists up… or at least the ones up who live there. I give them 2 days before they go “Lord of the Flies.”
A whole 48 hrs?
Hell, after Sandy they were halfway there after 12 hrs.
Wait, wait… isn’t the Arctic ice free? And all that heat, isn’t that being retained, reheating the ice and melting it? They’ll have to send a research plane to tell us the obvious. I bet that they will have a grave concern on temperatures are higher than we thought.
So….if I want to make lots of ice, I keep the water in the warm oven? Is this common core science?
No, common core science is PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ICE BEHIND THE GREEN CURTAIN, and you will receive an ‘A’.
Yes it is and don’t tell Al Gore
Yawn. The Arctic ice extent grows this time of year. It’s like declaring global warming over because it’s 48 F in the Midwest today but it was 58 yesterday.
But.., but.., Gore said the Arctic would be ice-free by 2014. Oh God, the knock at the door…, IT’S MANBEARPIG! Run! Run for your lives!
No shit, Sherlock…
But according to your buddies, there SHOULD NOT be any ice to grow, right now!
If any freezing were to take place, it would do so in the depths of winter, somewhere like January.
The big question is whether the rate of increase of sea ice is below or above a known normal, does anybody have an answer?
When are the BBC going to get around to reporting this..?
Margaritas and Vodka Gimlets for everyone!!
But but but Al Gore said we would be dead by now, maybe next week..
what would be so kind of them to note is that the ice caps melt and enlarge in basically a circle.
this is hard proof that the earth is not at a 23.5 degree tilt revolving around the Sun at 17.6 miles per second with its atmosphere magically glued to it. As on a tilted Earth the pole caps would melt and reform in a side to side pattern as the angle of sunlight changed throughout the year.
So all of the climate change talk is pretty stupid when they don’t even tell us the TRUE NATURE OF OUR EXISTENCE.
Copernicus was 500 years ago… BEFORE AIRPLANES WERE INVENTED!!!
Grab a cup of coffee and WAKE UP the Matrix has you.
Two Manhattans a minute? Now that’s an ice making machine if there ever was one!