The US oil boom is sucking the life out of ISIS financiers, and greens are doing everything they can to stop the US oil boom.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
The Oil has done wonders for the North Dakota Budget. I would rather see people in this country profiting from Oil than ISIS
DakotaKid, ISIS?!?!?! What about Jihad supporting Arab and African States, Iran, Russia and Venezuela…
The bigger question, from a national security standpoint, is: how low does it have to get for our budget to be balanced? RTF
The problem is that our oil shale industry needs prices fairly high to remain solvent. If the price falls to 75, some of it will certainly shut down.
So by lowering the price we defeat those against us. This is why Putin is stirring up trouble. Frack on dudes.
Our anti-pipe line leaders won’t defeat OPEC and others, but perhaps the reality of budget deficits will get them just as it is ruining us.
The plot thickens?
Reblogged this on jjreuter.