Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
It’s just thin first year cold.
Rotten cold …
Miserable, no good, rotten cold …
As cold as the frost on a Canuck’s backside…
−273.15°C? Heavens, no!
My water meter in the garage froze last February (2014) and it cost me $300 for a new one — first time that’s happened since moving into my house in 1987 (in Detroit suburbs)
Record snowfall last winter in the Detroit metropolitan area.
Great Lakes percentage frozen set 40 year record last February (2014).
I just bought a heated mattress pad to survive the coming winter in comfort without setting new records for my natural gas usage again this winter!
I don’t need no stinkin’ PhD with a computer to tell me if it’s getting colder or warmer — it’s getting colder now — and I’m really worried about a coming ice age, with Michigan under one or two miles of ice again … because I don’t know how to ice skate!