Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 23, 2014
South Florida Wants to Be the 51st State Because of Climate Change Worries – NationalJournal.com South Florida wants to stop sea level rise by forming a new state. Makes perfect sense if you have the IQ of a turnip. Just … Continue reading
Hitler convinced Germans that Jews threaten their very existence. Obama convinced Democrats that Republicans threaten their very existence. That is why the global warming scam is so important to Obama and the Democrats. It is way to get the useful … Continue reading
Presidential polls have traditionally been very accurate, but they were way off the mark in 2012. That is what happens when Democrats control the vote counting. “You know, comrades,” says Stalin, “that I think in regard to this: I consider … Continue reading
US climate experts start their graphs in the 1970s, because it was the coolest period on record in the US, and was much hotter prior to 1960. In the private sector, this would get you prosecuted. In academia, it gets … Continue reading
During the 1930’s, 50-60% of the US was over 100 degrees, but now it is about half that. The past two years have been among the coolest on record.
Australia used to be very hot.
Look at 1974 in Heidi’s graph. That was the year of the worst tornado outbreak in US history, and the year Darwin was wiped off the map by Cyclone Tracy. Then there was the Bhola Cyclone in 1970 which killed … Continue reading
Prior to 1955, very hot days in Nebraska were quite common, but they almost never happen any more. There were a couple of hot days in 2011 and 2012, which experts like James Hansen declared to be 99% certain CO2 … Continue reading