Along the equator in the eastern Pacific, the sea surface was elevated half a meter in late 1997 – due to wind and warm water.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
That’s a monster el nino.
and that was a monster snow year in the cascades!!
oh to have my youth back…
An interesting post and resource that you may be interested in …
We need a “Ministry of Truth” on this Global Warming pig farm…
The EPA and California passed taxes related to CO2 based on lies… Time for a Class Action Lawsuit… This is Fraud..
Dave Burton explains it here:
“At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter”
But with improved IPCC forcings, feedbacks, and adjustments, that equates to Real Climate Model™ rise of over 11 meters.
And now that we haven’t had an El Nino in a long time, the water is “piling up” at the west end of the equatorial Pacific, near the Philippines. It’s due to global warming, of course…
This was the year that directed Al Gore to pursue a fervent course that was in addition to his vocation as sexual deviant.
The El Niño of 1987-1988 gave Hansen a reason to consider himself important.
El Niño’s give a lot of people a reason to live
And the solar peak output occurred in what year?