Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 25, 2014
Alarmists evaluate the health of Arctic ice, by the minimum extent of the year. They go ballistic if you try to use any other measure. They demand that you don’t average over the entire year. So I did something very similar … Continue reading
David Appell says that this graph is fraudulent. I challenge him to either prove it, or move to Greenland and stop using fossil fuels.
In the 1930’s, nearly one day out of five was over 90 degrees. The frequency of hot days has since plummeted, and this year less than one day out of eight was over 90 degrees.
The two years with the deepest average snow in the US were the years when El Chicon and Pinatubo erupted. I remember seeing pictures of Los Alamos, NM in 1993 – with cars completely buried under the snow. But look … Continue reading
The percentage of the US receiving snow, steadily declined from the 19th century until about 1990. Since then there has been a massive increase in US snow cover, with 97% of US stations receiving snow during the winter of 2011. This … Continue reading
The percentage of US HCN stations to reach 90 degrees was the smallest on record this year, with four of the five coolest years occurring above 350 PPM CO2. The most widespread heat occurred in 1931, when more than 98% of stations … Continue reading
I’ll be at Union Jack’s pub in Columbia at noon, if you want to watch some football. 10400 Little Patuxent Pkwy – Google Maps
Newsbusters found this. The beach at Fort Lauderdale is identical to 55 years ago, when the movie “Where The Boys Are” was filmed. 1960 2014 ‘Where the Boys Are’ Disproves Rising Seas Scare People claiming sea level rise have no … Continue reading
Hansen points out in this video that the methane global warming scam is nothing but BS, because the concentration of CH4 is far to low to have any meaningful effect. Look for alarmists to ignore their prophet.