Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 26, 2014
Arctic Ice Melt Seen Doubling Risk of Harsh Winter in EU By Stefan Nicola Oct 26, 2014 2:00 PM ET The decline in Arctic sea ice has doubled the chance of severe winters in Europe andAsia in the past decade, … Continue reading
High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA NCDC and EPA claim that hot summer maximums were more widespread in 2012 than they were in 1936. The animation below shows how spectacularly fraudulent those claims are. 2012 wasn’t even … Continue reading
Contrary to the BS being propagated by NCDC, heat in the midwest was far hotter and more widespread in 1936 than it was in 2012.
NCDC claims that the summer of 2012 had more widespread “unusually hot daily high temperatures” than the summer of 1936. This is complete bullshit. The maps below show the HCN stations over 110 degrees during the summers of 2012 and … Continue reading
NCDC claimed July, 2012 was the hottest on record in the US. The map below shows all of the stations which reached 110 degrees in July, 2012 Now compare vs. July 1936, which had nearly 150 stations over 110 degrees. … Continue reading
From April, 2013 “See You At Chelsea In July” | Real Science
During 1936, a huge swath of the country was over 110 degrees. This year, there were only a few stations which reached 110 degrees. The animation below flashes between 1936 and 2014
In 1934, almost the entire country reached 100 degrees. The fraudsters at NCDC claim that the area of hot maximum temperatures in the US is higher now than 1934
This map shows all the HCN stations which didn’t reach 90 degrees this year Compare vs. the same map from 1931
h/t to Tom Nelson