In his May, 2014 debate with Judith Curry in Boulder, Kevin Trenberth cited US warmth in 2012 as proof of global warming
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:
What can one say when faced with logic like this? How did he and all the others even get their degrees — what the heck are they teaching today. My undergrad was in 1965 and I had to work my ass off with math and statistics and there were no calculators except the ones with a sliding stick in the middle.
You were one of the lucky ones – you know the logic behind the calculations.
I suspect that the next generation just pours the data into the engine and take what comes out as gospel if it fits their hypotheses.
And we had to carry that “sliding stick” from class to class.
No wonder the chicks were always after us….
We used to call it a “guessing stick”.
I still keep one within reach, and use it regularly.
One of these days your sense of humor is going to get you in trouble!
“2014 is set to be the warmest calendar year in recorded human history…” don’t you know.
The Progressives know the Truth and they have God on their side:
As a Marxist, apparently, Ms. Butter field knows more than God. Funny thing.
In 2012, we here outside Phoenix had the wettest summer that people who’d lived here their whole lives said was “unprecedented” (eight major storms from June through August; ee usually get two or three) and cooler than anyone remembered. We had nine days of a High pressure ridge when temps hit 110 for those nine days (Aug. 2 – 11), but otherwise we only had seven days hit 105, the normal high temp, for the entire summer.
It was so HOT this summer, that our aunt, just north of Pittsburgh, has to have her winter comforter on the bed in late JULY, and we were walking the dog in the late afternoon (normally, only well after sunset) and our power bill was down 14% from last year with the same settings:-)
A song for Trenberth as he does not understand clouds at all –
Hey Kevin explain all the energy in air mass convection effects, winds, rain, and clouds…
can’t hear you….
I think Joni Mitchel wrote and released this in 1969. Not that this is not a great rendition.
You are correct with Joni Mitchel, but IMO, Judy had such a great voice back then.
BTW apart from this song, also did a great cover of ‘Send in the Clowns’, a song I’ve dedicated to M. Mann more than once.
Even a sixth grader would know that one data point does not make a trend.
Isn’t that 2012 data point derived from fake data anyway?
No, the winter and spring of 2012 were way above normal.