Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 1, 2014
I’m in Colorado this weekend, and have heard a couple of ads on the radio for Democratic slimeball incumbent Mark Udall, saying his opponent Cory Gardner is responsible for record floods and fires in Colorado. Besides the 15th century mentality of blaming … Continue reading
You can download my latest GHCN code from the link at this address. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/ghcn-code/ It has lots of new features, which you will have to figure out for yourself. For starters, here are some command lines I have used today. ./getdaily … Continue reading
Marble Bar, Australia holds the world record for number of consecutive days over 100 degrees, 160 days starting in 1923. The North American record is at Death Valley, which had 134 consecutive days over 100 degrees in 1974, and maximum … Continue reading
According to Gavin, 1913 was one of the ten coldest years ever. The summer of 1913 set the world’s record maximum temperature of 134 degrees on July 10. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf The summer of 1913 also had the Midwest’s longest heatwave. Appleton City, … Continue reading