Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 2, 2014
The UN says that global warming is melting the polar ice caps and threatens to swamp coastal regions Nov 2, 2014 Climate change fight affordable, cut emissions to zero by 2100-UN Without extra efforts to cut emissions, “warming by the end of … Continue reading
Celebrate! The UN has granted Earth a 100 year reprieve from global warming. In 1989, the UN said we had until the end of the 20th century to save the planet from global warming – but now they say we … Continue reading
Recent heat waves that have triggered wildfires, droughts, and heat-related deaths in the United States and around the globe “almost certainly would not have occurred” without global warming—and will become more routine in coming years, NASA climate scientist James Hansen … Continue reading
The world’s greatest climatologist says that heatwaves are due to global warming, and were impossible in the past. Heat Waves “Almost Certainly” Due to Global Warming? “The climate dice are now loaded,” NASA’s James Hansen says. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/08/120803-global-warming-hansen-nasa-heat-waves-science/ The longest stretch … Continue reading
Ryan Maue has proposed the Richard Branson take as many celebrities as possible into space. Please list the lucky celebrities you would like to see participate in this dynamic new space program.
The BBC just interviewed confessed fraudster, thief, and likely forger Peter Gleick. He told them that climate skeptics are a fast fading fringe group who don’t believe we went to the moon, and shouldn’t be part of the conversation. Apparently … Continue reading