Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 5, 2014
After crying wolf thousands of times over the past few decades, climate experts think that they just need to yell louder – and make up stories about a much scarier wolf.
Dr. Bill Gray has been fighting the fight for integrity in climate science, since before most of us even heard of global warming. I had lunch with Dr. Gray on Sunday, and wanted to thank him for both lunch, and his … Continue reading
Two big lies perpetuated in that article (but thanks for the heads-up!): Environment Canada says there are 1000-1500 bears in WHB (and the Polar Bear Specialist Group says 1000) – Derocher and PBI are saying 800. Where does that number … Continue reading
Immediately after Hansen’s 1988 testimony, autumn snow cover started expanding – and is near record highs. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
In 1969, science told the New York Times that a new ice age was coming. Nine years earlier, they described Arctic sea ice as “thin, broken, and constantly shifting” Note the small extent depicted on the 1958 map, which directly … Continue reading
Mark Serreze’s Death Spiral has brought sea ice to a decadal maximum. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Americans ended the Democrat’s war on women last night.
The most important thing to remember is that you can’t use the raw voting data. It needs to be adjusted by a qualified government employee, whose salary depends on producing the expected result.