Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 5, 2014
Why Won’t Those Ignorant Neanderthal Republicans Listen?
After crying wolf thousands of times over the past few decades, climate experts think that they just need to yell louder – and make up stories about a much scarier wolf.
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments
We Are Winning, Bill!
Dr. Bill Gray has been fighting the fight for integrity in climate science, since before most of us even heard of global warming. I had lunch with Dr. Gray on Sunday, and wanted to thank him for both lunch, and his … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Comment From Susan Crockford
Two big lies perpetuated in that article (but thanks for the heads-up!): Environment Canada says there are 1000-1500 bears in WHB (and the Polar Bear Specialist Group says 1000) – Derocher and PBI are saying 800. Where does that number … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
More Evidence That James Hansen Healed The Climate
Immediately after Hansen’s 1988 testimony, autumn snow cover started expanding – and is near record highs. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Science Has Spoken To The New York Times
In 1969, science told the New York Times that a new ice age was coming. Nine years earlier, they described Arctic sea ice as “thin, broken, and constantly shifting” Note the small extent depicted on the 1958 map, which directly … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest In A Decade
Mark Serreze’s Death Spiral has brought sea ice to a decadal maximum. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Posted in Uncategorized 34 Comments
Racist, Misogynist GOP Takes Over Senate With New Women And Black Senators
Americans ended the Democrat’s war on women last night.
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
Thought For The Evening
The most important thing to remember is that you can’t use the raw voting data. It needs to be adjusted by a qualified government employee, whose salary depends on producing the expected result.
Posted in Uncategorized 37 Comments