Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 7, 2014
Barry pulled a fast one by illegally delaying the worst pain of Obamacare until after the 2014 elections. In doing so, he has sabotaged his party for two consecutive elections. What a guy!
The desperate liars at NOAA are at it again. Measurements of the temperature of the atmosphere made by satellites may be underestimating the global warming trend by as much as 30 per cent, according to research. http://www.reportingclimatescience.com/news-stories/article/clouds-depress-satellite-warming-trend-says-study.html Complete bullshit. Phil … Continue reading
This story is all over the Internet OGDEN — The greatest snow on earth could be in danger, according to an environmental advocate and writer who spoke to students at Weber State University Tuesday about the effects climate change will … Continue reading
On December 10, 2007 Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic “seven years from now” That date rapidly approaches, with Arctic sea ice at a ten year high. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/old_icecover.uk.php
Own a dog in Iran? That will be 74 lashes “The sporadic and politically motivated campaigns against dog ownership are aimed at further suppressing the youth and women in Iran who have, in past few weeks, held protests against the … Continue reading
Obama: Climate Change Remains Priority No Matter How Many Deniers in Congress Given the number of congressional campaigns heavily funded by fossil fuel interests, that path will be more difficult and sparks will fly. Republicans have already indicated that pushing … Continue reading
First warming made ice melt at both poles Then warming made Arctic ice melt, and Antarctic ice grow Now warming makes ice grow at both poles Expect a pop quiz tomorrow
A close acquaintance of mine found a critical error in one of Feynman’s seminal papers about 40 years ago. Feynman never admitted the error publicly, but after about five years acknowledged it privately. It never got corrected. Human nature.