Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 9, 2014
During the 2002 drought in Colorado, the city of Longmont shut down most of the city soccer fields, in a vain effort to protect the grass. I was coaching kid soccer at the time, and went to a city council … Continue reading
Ooops….. Party is over Mark. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (3333×2500) —
What did you mean by this? “The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming, and it is a travesty that we can’t” – Kevin Trenberth
Richard Muller claimed he was a converted skeptic. The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic By RICHARD A. MULLER Published: July 28, 2012 Berkeley, Calif. CALL me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, … Continue reading
Mr. Obama told the lawmakers that he had already been patient waiting for the GOP-controlled House to act since the Senate passed a sweeping bipartisan immigration bill in June 2013. At that point, Vice President Joe Biden asked how long … Continue reading
Twenty-five years ago, the President of the United States was actually working for the United States and against communism. Almost inconceivable now, after the past six years.
I posted this six weeks ago. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/if-i-were-the-coach/ Enrique finally figured it out yesterday, and got a fantastic result.
The late 1970’s were very cold in the US, while warm and dry on the leftist coast. Jerry Brown was governor of California and they suffered a terrible drought, which he blamed on global cooling. Jerry Brown is still governor, and blames … Continue reading
PIOMAS.2sst.monthly.Current.v2.1.txt There has been a huge expansion of thicker, older ice since 2012. Color scale below shows the age of the ice in years, with ice less than three years old masked out.