Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 9, 2014
A True Story From My Alarmist Days
During the 2002 drought in Colorado, the city of Longmont shut down most of the city soccer fields, in a vain effort to protect the grass. I was coaching kid soccer at the time, and went to a city council … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 42 Comments
It Is Time For Someone To Finally Draw That Red Line, And Stand By Their Decision
Ooops….. Party is over Mark. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (3333×2500) —
Posted in Uncategorized 30 Comments
Dear Kevin – Please Clarify
What did you mean by this? “The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming, and it is a travesty that we can’t” – Kevin Trenberth
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Call Him An Unrepentant Liar
Richard Muller claimed he was a converted skeptic. The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic By RICHARD A. MULLER Published: July 28, 2012 Berkeley, Calif. CALL me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Obama Determined To Commit Treason Before The New Congress Forms
Mr. Obama told the lawmakers that he had already been patient waiting for the GOP-controlled House to act since the Senate passed a sweeping bipartisan immigration bill in June 2013. At that point, Vice President Joe Biden asked how long … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Twenty-five years ago, the President of the United States was actually working for the United States and against communism. Almost inconceivable now, after the past six years.
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Better Late Than Never
I posted this six weeks ago. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/if-i-were-the-coach/ Enrique finally figured it out yesterday, and got a fantastic result.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
A Repeat Of The Late 1970’s – This Time Blamed On Global Warming
The late 1970’s were very cold in the US, while warm and dry on the leftist coast. Jerry Brown was governor of California and they suffered a terrible drought, which he blamed on global cooling. Jerry Brown is still governor, and blames … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Death Spiral Update : Arctic Sea Ice Volume Up 63%
PIOMAS.2sst.monthly.Current.v2.1.txt There has been a huge expansion of thicker, older ice since 2012. Color scale below shows the age of the ice in years, with ice less than three years old masked out.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Whom Do You Trust?
The graph below compares UAH, RSS and GISS US temperatures with the actual measured US HCN stations. UAH and GISS both have a huge warming bias, while RSS is close to the measured daily temperature data. The small difference between … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments