Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 10, 2014
Anything which impedes energy flow, increases the potential energy upstream. This includes Dams on rivers Electrical resistors Greenhouse gases and other insulators Narrow hoses Not getting laid often enough
If you put a blanket over a cold rock, does it keep the rock warm?
They intentionally lied to Americans in order to pervert our system of government, because we are too stupid. Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the … Continue reading
Cloudy and humid nights are warmer than clear and dry nights, largely because of the greenhouse effect. Nights in tropical climates are warm, while nights in the desert are cold. Longwave radiation coming down from greenhouse gas molecules warms the surface. … Continue reading
President Obama is very angry that the ignorant peasantry won’t listen to his warnings that they are overheating. They refuse to listen to the science, which speaks so clearly in Obama’s ear. Last week America turned red, and this week America is … Continue reading