Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 11, 2014
The year 1913 brought the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth, and the longest heatwave on record in the Midwest. But it wasn’t just summer that was hot. Basin, Wyoming was 74 degrees on November 11, 1913 (more than 60 … Continue reading
The greenhouse effect is fundamental physics. People who can’t accept that fact, make it more difficult for skeptics to get their message out. Don’t do that.
The winter of 2012 was very warm in the US, and had record low Arctic sea ice cover. Subsequent years have had more Arctic sea ice, and much colder winters. From this information, climate experts like White House science czar … Continue reading
Heatwaves in the Midwest were much longer prior to 1960, with the five longest heatwaves occurring below 350 PPM CO2.
What is the voltage at points A, B and C? What did adding R2 do to the potential energy level at point B?
Highly paid experts tell us that sea ice is rapidly disappearing, which explains why global sea ice area has been averaging above normal for the past two years. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008