Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 11, 2014
More On The Hot Year Of 1913
The year 1913 brought the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth, and the longest heatwave on record in the Midwest. But it wasn’t just summer that was hot. Basin, Wyoming was 74 degrees on November 11, 1913 (more than 60 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Greenhouse Effect Is Basic Physics – Deal With Reality
The greenhouse effect is fundamental physics. People who can’t accept that fact, make it more difficult for skeptics to get their message out. Don’t do that.
Posted in Uncategorized 106 Comments
Without Global Warming, It Would Be -62 Degrees In Greenland
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Learning To Think Like A Climate Expert
The winter of 2012 was very warm in the US, and had record low Arctic sea ice cover. Subsequent years have had more Arctic sea ice, and much colder winters. From this information, climate experts like White House science czar … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Midwest Heatwave Duration Has Plummeted
Heatwaves in the Midwest were much longer prior to 1960, with the five longest heatwaves occurring below 350 PPM CO2.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Basic Science For Dummies Quiz
What is the voltage at points A, B and C? What did adding R2 do to the potential energy level at point B?
Posted in Uncategorized 150 Comments
Meltdown Alert : Global Sea ice Area Above Normal For The Past Two Years
Highly paid experts tell us that sea ice is rapidly disappearing, which explains why global sea ice area has been averaging above normal for the past two years. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
The Cold Outbreak Of November 15, 1955
On November 15, 1955 – all of the stations shown below recorded below zero (F) temperatures. Similar to the current pattern. There was also widespread snowfall in the west that day
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
NOAA Now Blocking Their Long Range Projections
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
As Predicted, Obama Trying To Seize Control Of The Internet
Last week I said that Obama’s failure to control the dialogue on the Internet would cause him to try to take it over. This week he is doing that, and once again the sheep are falling for his BS – … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments