Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 12, 2014
Thirty years ago I took my fiancée canoeing down the Green River in Utah for a week in July. It was on that trip that I learned that after camping in sand for several days, certain activities are extremely problematic. When we … Continue reading
Shortwave radiation passes largely unimpeded through the atmosphere. It strikes the ground and warms it. The warmed ground emits longwave radiation, some of which is absorbed by greenhouse gases, causing the atmosphere to warm. If there were no greenhouse gases, … Continue reading
The amount of energy leaving the planet is nearly identical to the amount of solar energy being received. (Radioactive decay in the interior of the Earth makes the outgoing number slightly larger.) Without greenhouse gases, the surface heat would immediately radiate … Continue reading
I have no interest in BS from either side of the global warming debate.
All of the stations shown below were below 0F (-18C) on November 12, 1940. Forks, Montana was -34F that day, and 0F temperatures were recorded as far south as New Mexico.
Dear Fox News, CO2 is not climate Steam is not CO2 The deal says US decreases emissions, while China increases them. The 2030 number is meaningless.
The U.S. set a new target to reduce its emissions of heat-trapping gases by 26 percent to 28 percent by 2025, compared with 2005 levels. That’s a sharp increase from earlier in Obama’s presidency, when he pledged to cut emissions … Continue reading
A few years ago the climate lived in Texas, but now resides in California and Alaska. http://wxmaps.org/pix/clim.html
Greenhouses impede heat transfer and warm the air below. Greenhouse gases impede heat transfer and warm the air below. All of the mechanisms are not identical. Skeptics have no reason to cling to junk science. We have massive volumes of … Continue reading
“My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness … Continue reading