Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 13, 2014
NCDC engages in all kinds of climate fraud, but none worse than their Climate Extremes Index. percentage of the United States with maximum temperatures much above normal Compare this vs. the actual NCDC thermometer data, which shows that the percentage of … Continue reading
In 1977, Governor Brown warned that California was facing an unprecedented drought, blamed at the time on global cooling This year, Governor Brown warned that California faces an unprecedented drought caused by global warming Trenberth says that 2014 freak lightning and fires … Continue reading
I used RRTM LW (the model Trenberth uses) to calculate the effects of increasing CO2 on downwelling longwave radiation, due to the greenhouse effect. As you can see, the effect of increasing CO2 is minuscule. Even in the mid-latitude winter, going above 400 PPM has … Continue reading
President Barack Obama has committed the US to a huge reduction in fossil fuels usage. A good place to start would be New York – which loves Obama and uses 3,500,000,000,000,000 BTU’s of energy every year. A whopping five percent … Continue reading
Climate experts say that UHI barely affects temperatures, like the 21 lanes of asphalt at the Sydney observatory baking the adjacent thermometer. Over the past 20 years, surface temperatures in Sydney have risen about half a degree, while satellite temperatures … Continue reading
Government should be participatory. Public engagement enhances the Government’s effectiveness and improves the quality of its decisions. Knowledge is widely dispersed in society, and public officials benefit from having access to that dispersed knowledge. Executive departments and agencies should offer Americans increased opportunities to participate … Continue reading
EARTH’S CLIMATIC CRISIS EXAMINED BY ‘NOVA’ June 24, 1986 The conclusion, conveyed with great authority by several big-league climatologists from government and private research organizations, is terrible: by the year 2000, the atmosphere and weather will grow warmer by several … Continue reading
Lubbock obliterated their cold record yesterday. It was the first November 12 which did not make it above freezing, and beat the old record by almost 10 degrees.
It is pretty entertaining watching a total moron making deals about things he has no control over, and I’m sure the Chinese feel the same way I do. Obama’s “climate” deal allows Chinese CO2 emissions to continue growing in a hockey … Continue reading