Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 15, 2014
This 1971 National Geographic map showed the ice edge about the same location as this summer. Experts say that Walrus can’t survive this, and must have gone extinct.
Imagine we had a president who was actually working for the United States, instead of working feverishly to destroy it. She would aggressively develop North American energy supplies to an extent where we could choke off the Middle Eastern oil which … Continue reading
After an improbable 10-year, 310-million-mile journey to become the first ever space vehicle to make a soft landing on a comet, the Philae probe may have ended its mission prematurely. Its batteries have run down, said the European Space Agency. … Continue reading
If you have a ten watt heat source, it generates ten watts of heat. If you put insulation around that heat source, the temperature between the heat source and the insulator rises – but the amount of heat generated remains … Continue reading
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/old_icecover.uk.php With Antarctic sea ice at a record high, northern hemisphere snow cover near a record high, and Arctic sea ice at a decadal high, government climate experts say that it is the hottest year ever.
If you are cold, you cover yourself with a blanket. The blanket raises the temperature of the air around your warm body. The blanket is not a heat source. The blanket does not raise the temperature of the air above … Continue reading
New Climate Projections for Wisconsin Far more scorching summers • Every summer in Wisconsin would be hotter than 1988—the hottest summer during the historical baseline. • Milwaukee would experience more than 55 days per summer with … Continue reading