This 1971 National Geographic map showed the ice edge about the same location as this summer. Experts say that Walrus can’t survive this, and must have gone extinct.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
“Experts” like the New York Times has it seems. Experts with out a clue. “National Geographic” = propaganda with pretty pictures.
What would doom the Walrus is if the Artic ever freezes solid and remains in this frozen state. Walrus depend on an Arctic that freezes and then defrosts because this drives the annual Walrus migration from the Bearing Sea into the high Artic caving grounds and then back again every year before freeze up. This also allows the Northern and Southern feeding grounds to rest and regenerate between intensive periods of Walrus exploitation.
History is not big in climate science.
Have you been to Walmart lately?
I thought it was in ’67 along with Paul… Goo goo g’joob.
James Bond lived twice
Osama died twice
Why shouldn’t walrussians be allowed to go extinct two times?
(and i don’t dare to guess how much global warming and co2 “2x walrus went extinct” have caused.)
Years ago there used to be a popular TV quiz show where contestants were asked to identify a hit song from just the initial notes. In a similar vein, can we determine who were the authors of these famous quotes in “Name that Scientist”?
That cartoon needs to have this newest scientist added for the icing on the cake:
The BBC had a recent program where professor Mike Lockwood said. “There’s a 20 percent probability that we could be back in Maunder conditions within 40 years.”
The video ends with this:
“On the one hand you’ve got, perhaps, a cooling sun, but on the other had you’ve got human activity that can counter that.”
“So even if the planet as a whole continues to warm, if we enter a Maunder Minimum the future for northern Europe could be cold and frozen winters for decades to come.”
H/T to IceAgeNow
Maybe it the walrus that need Viagra.
Call me when Venice Italy is under water.