Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 16, 2014
Exciting news! I have started a new blog, titled the “Flat Earth” blog, and is devoted to really hard core, flat earth, climate deniers. I just put up the first post. http://climatedenier.me/
Just last week President Obama signed a deal to let China massively increase their CO2 emissions for decades, and now he is returning home to record cold . We are blessed to have such a Gruber in the White House.
Record cold is headed to the East Coast tomorrow night, and the apartment is already down to 55 degrees. Will I turn on the heat? I predict no.
At a press conference in Brisbane, Australia, where Obama was attending a G-20 summit, Obama was asked about the comments and if he misled the public in passing the law. “No, I did not,” Obama said. “I just heard about … Continue reading
In 2008, Obama said he would make electricity prices skyrocket. The question is, can we mobilize the citizenry to force their representatives to do the right thing? Obama couldn’t mobile the citizenry, because no one is interested in his idiotic climate … Continue reading
Insulators can both increase the temperature, and reduce the amount of heat. That is why people have warmer houses and lower utility bills – after they insulate their house (and before Obama makes electricity prices skyrocket.)
The animation below shows how NCDC turned the 24th warmest October, into the 4th warmest October. The actual thermometer data showed October as the 24th warmest, nearly four degrees cooler than 1947 and 1963, and on a long term cooling … Continue reading