Exciting news! I have started a new blog, titled the “Flat Earth” blog, and is devoted to really hard core, flat earth, climate deniers. I just put up the first post.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Ha ha ha…….,good one!
Homer is too pixilated. Reduce size.
This is hysterical. I’ll send you links as I find them.
Wonderful and I hope it has legs too!
The Earth isn’t flat, the universe is flat! At least, my log splitter tire went flat (needed tube).
If it’s flat, recarbonate it.
Well, this flat earther did his part to protect the climate today… I’m so glad the personal hygiene industry is taking this as seriously as I do… http://t.co/T4yicztrqQ
Tony, you make it seem so easy to show how idiotic some of the CAGW supporters are!
It’s like shooting fish in a barrel of acidic seawater! 🙂
Hummm, we have been denied much of a clue when it comes to climate, but you really can’t deny that. ..
Hey,,, we could always add mass and directed force to a comet with a stable orbit.
Would that be Anthropogenic Comet Change? We littered didn’t we?
i’m thinking if you head over to “warmlist”, cut/paste and you would spend days looking up and having a blast at some of the stupid predictions that have come out over the years….i sent them a link about polar bears going deaf over melting water in the arctic….and 1 day later he put it up!!
Exactly what is needed to finish off the warmist culto
Ah… Wish you’d just keep all your work right here …
My only complaint here is the search function doesn’t always return great pieces posted in the past…
It does come from the Pentagon and Kissinger described them perfectly. “Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.” —Henry Kissinger
Good luck with the new blog, but remember Harry Overstreet, who wrote the following in his 1925 ground breaking study Influencing Human Behavior: “Giving people the facts as a strategy of influence” has been a failure, “an enterprise fraught with a surprising amount of disappointment.”
Aww come on Steve everybody who reads the http://climatedenier.me/, can immediately see all the time stamps are dated Nov 17, so this surely has to be a bogus site
Brilliant and a seriously useful resource – thanks a million Steve.
But note aeroguy48 – this is an important point so please Steve, put the date of origin prominantly at the top of each post – yes, it’s a pain, but well worth while.
All the “Right” have to do to discredit the “Left” is to quote what they say and show pictures of what they do.
The “Left” have to lie to smear the “Right”.
Says it all really …
Banning ‘denialism’ in textbooks
Shows the power of massive ignorance. I noticed on that web-page the red box claiming that “Our climate has accumulated 4,300,xxx,xxx Hiroshima atomic bombs of heat since 1970”, but the chart stops on the right at 2012. I think they are 2-3 years behind the times. If they can’t get that right, can you believe anything there? In any case I dispute the accuracy of any of that. I look forward to the time when it will be obvious to all but the most hard-headed that there is no man-made global warming.