Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 18, 2014
In the 15th century, people were afraid of falling off the edge of the Earth In the 21st century, Democrats are afraid that a metal pipe will destroy the Earth. That is why they call them “progressives.”
The graph below shows the increase in downwelling longwave radiation as CO2 increases. The red section shows the increase from 350 PPM to 400 PPM CO2. As you can see, increased CO2 does almost nothing to the radiative balance of … Continue reading
The US is cold right now, largely due to very dry air. Note that dew points are below 0C across almost the entire country. This has two effects – it reduces the greenhouse effect, and reduces the amount of heat … Continue reading
The graph below shows how the greenhouse effect varies with humidity during the mid-latitude summer. As you can see, there is a huge increase in downwelling longwave radiation going from no water vapor to 1% water vapor (10,000 PPM.) A little bit … Continue reading
I am trying to explain the most basic concepts of science related to the climate debate here, and am getting an incredible amount of push back from some skeptics. This doesn’t bode well for winning the debate. Ignorance and arrogance … Continue reading
One of the reasons why the US is record cold tonight, is because of a shortage of greenhouse gases to hold the temperature up – as seen in this Weatherbell map.
This is where I will be in the tropics next week. The sun is below the horizon for 12 hours a day. This is the North Pole in summer. The sun stays at the same elevation all day. Is the … Continue reading
The experts at CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and all the other communist news agencies told us that the voters were very angry at the GOP for the government shutdown last fall.