Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 19, 2014
Where Did The AK Mags Go?
Last year I did a post on several hundred thousand AK-47 mags which the US Army purchased. This seemed odd, because the US Army doesn’t use Russian rifles. Today there was a news story that ISIS is well stocked for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
One More Attempt To End This Madness
If you put on a heavy coat, and go out for a run, the coat makes you warm faster. If you come back from the run, and do not remove your coat, the coat makes you cool slower. The distinction between … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 115 Comments
More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
Holdren has released a Climate Explorer tool, saying that sea level will rise one foot in the San Francisco Bay Climate Explorer The stable tide gauge in the San Francisco Bay shows that sea level is lower now than it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
My position is to defend science, and defend quality of life – i.e. the environment, the political environment and the economic environment. Most of the nonsense is on the alarmist side of the debate, but there is plenty on the skeptic … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 57 Comments
Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
In 1936, nearly one day out of four was either over 100 degrees, or below 0 degrees F in South Dakota. This sort of weather is inconceivable now, as the climate has grown much less extreme over time.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Down To 50 Degrees
My apartment is down to 50 degrees this morning. I am very comfortable wearing three layers now. Cheap Target Under Armour clone shirt ($13 vs $50) Fine wool knit shirt from the thrift shop $3 Coarse wool knit sweater from the thrift … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments
Settled Science Update
The world’s top climate scientists boldly proclaimed that global warming will bring milder winters and decreased heavy snowstorms IPCC Third Assessment Report – Climate Change 2001 – Complete online versions | GRID-Arendal – Publications – Other IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
NCDC shows 2012 as the most extreme year in US history, when in fact it was one of the least extreme years in US history. The graph below is the NCDC graph, showing 2012 as the most extreme year, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
A Day At The North Pole
Note how the sun stays at the same elevation above the horizon. About two dozen people told me today that they are Arctic experts and this is not possible.
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
Climate Buffoon Of The Day
Check out this world class clown. He wrote a hit piece against Jim Inhofe over climate, then when I asked him a climate question, he said he doesn’t know anything about climate https://twitter.com/SteveSGoddard/status/534915204518522880
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments