Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 19, 2014
Last year I did a post on several hundred thousand AK-47 mags which the US Army purchased. This seemed odd, because the US Army doesn’t use Russian rifles. Today there was a news story that ISIS is well stocked for … Continue reading
If you put on a heavy coat, and go out for a run, the coat makes you warm faster. If you come back from the run, and do not remove your coat, the coat makes you cool slower. The distinction between … Continue reading
Holdren has released a Climate Explorer tool, saying that sea level will rise one foot in the San Francisco Bay Climate Explorer The stable tide gauge in the San Francisco Bay shows that sea level is lower now than it … Continue reading
My position is to defend science, and defend quality of life – i.e. the environment, the political environment and the economic environment. Most of the nonsense is on the alarmist side of the debate, but there is plenty on the skeptic … Continue reading
In 1936, nearly one day out of four was either over 100 degrees, or below 0 degrees F in South Dakota. This sort of weather is inconceivable now, as the climate has grown much less extreme over time.
My apartment is down to 50 degrees this morning. I am very comfortable wearing three layers now. Cheap Target Under Armour clone shirt ($13 vs $50) Fine wool knit shirt from the thrift shop $3 Coarse wool knit sweater from the thrift … Continue reading
The world’s top climate scientists boldly proclaimed that global warming will bring milder winters and decreased heavy snowstorms IPCC Third Assessment Report – Climate Change 2001 – Complete online versions | GRID-Arendal – Publications – Other IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on … Continue reading