Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 21, 2014
Here are the rules : Heat flows from warmer objects to cooler objects Heat can not flow from a cooler object to a warmer object Therefore, if the temperature of the cooler object increases – the only way to maintain the … Continue reading
If an object is emitting heat, placing an insulator around it necessarily has to increase the temperature of the source. In order to dissipate heat as the edge of the insulator warms, the heat source also has to warm. Heat … Continue reading
It is called an insulator. You are cold – you put a jacket on – you get warmer. Everyone knows this. You get hypothermia, your core temperature drops to 97 degrees. You put on a space blanket, your core temperature … Continue reading
In 1986, Hansen predicted a large increase in hot days in Washington DC Last month, a Government scientist predicted that the number of days here on which the maximum tempertaure exceeds 100 degrees might just climb from one day a year, … Continue reading
Dems are trying to claim that Reagan took a similar executive illegal action on amnesty. This is complete BS – he signed a bill, passed by Congress and intended to limit illegal immigration. PRESIDENT SIGNS LANDMARK BILL ON IMMIGRATION – NYTimes.com
President Obama took “executive actions” to keep Canadian oil out of the country, and to keep millions of illegal aliens in the country. Pretty much sums up his depraved thought process.
THE PRESIDENT: Believe me — believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. (Laughter.) I promise you. Not just on immigration reform. (Laughter.) But that’s not how — that’s not how our system works. AUDIENCE … Continue reading