Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 22, 2014
If the atmosphere allowed solar energy in, but no energy out, – the Earth would keep getting hotter, and would eventually melt.
It is absolutely true that net heat flow is is always from a warmer location to a cooler location. It is also absolutely true that in order to maintain a constant flow of heat, an increase in temperature at the … Continue reading
The 85 degree temperatures are unbearable. How I long for the bitter cold of Maryland.
Climate scientists blame the high temperatures on Venus on the greenhouse effect. Given that Venus surface receives very little sunlight, and that nights there are months long with no drop in temperature, it is absurd to compare the Venusian climate … Continue reading
Climate experts say that a wavy jet stream and harsh winters are caused by global warming. There’s growing evidence that global warming is driving crazy winters There’s growing evidence that global warming is driving crazy winters – The Washington Post … Continue reading
Some readers have determined that insulators can not increase the temperature of an object. So I guess they can wrap their automobile engine in thick fiberglass insulation, and expect that nothing bad will happen. Fascinating science.
If you put your thumb over the end of the hose, the pressure at all points behind your thumb increases. Yet the water continues to flow the same direction. How can that possibly be? ROFL
I am being bombarded with longwave radiation emitted by high concentrations of greenhouse gas H2O, and it feels great. Much better than the cold, dry air of Maryland last night.