Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 27, 2014
My Climate Refugee Status
Like hundreds of thousands of other North Americans, Europeans and Russians, I have fled the overheated north to spend Thanksgiving on the Riviera Maya. It breaks my heart to have to leave my home for this.
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments
Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
Climate experts and other stoners like Carl Sagan claimed that the high temperatures on Venus are due to the greenhouse effect. This is idiotic because the surface of Venus receives very little sunlight, and in fact goes for months at … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 121 Comments
Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
Forty years ago, experts said that cold, snowy winters in the East were caused by global cooling and excess Arctic ice – but now they are caused by global warming and a deficiency of Arctic ice. Isn’t science grand?
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
Colorado – Or Fat?
Most of my time this week has been spent playing beach volleyball on the Riviera Maya. There are about 4,000 people staying at the resort, and more than half of the volleyball players have been from Colorado – with about half … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments