Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 30, 2014
You can’t imagine how I have suffered playing volleyball with athletic young women clad in thongs and tiny bikini tops. Fortunately I get to return to the overweight, pasty women in Maryland dressed in heavy winter gear.
Today is my last full day on the Riviera Maya. It sucks, because the my first night here I got more than 300 mosquito bites on my feet and ankles and spent most of the trip suffering from that. I also … Continue reading
I live in two worlds – one an all White/Hispanic world where the only crimes I was ever victimized by were those committed by the police, and once when my house was robbed by one of the few black teenagers in Fort Collins. My other … Continue reading
The Greenland Ice Sheet gained a record amount of ice and snow this autumn – more than 200 billion tons. This lowers sea level, and is the exact opposite of what experts forecast, and say is happening. Greenland Ice Sheet … Continue reading
Experts like Nobel Prize winner Al Gore predicted that the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Instead, we have seen a large increase in the amount of Arctic sea ice – which has been at a 10 year high every … Continue reading