Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Forty years ago, experts said that cold, snowy winters in the East were caused by global cooling and excess Arctic ice – but now they are caused by global warming and a deficiency of Arctic ice. Isn’t science grand?
Most of my time this week has been spent playing beach volleyball on the Riviera Maya. There are about 4,000 people staying at the resort, and more than half of the volleyball players have been from Colorado – with about half … Continue reading
Taking this down to the most basic level which even the dumbest person couldn’t possibly misinterpret. The sun warms the Earth’s surface, which causes the Earth’s surface to emit longwave radiation. Greenhouse gases like H2O and CO2 absorb certain wavelengths … Continue reading
Three years ago, climate experts blamed the tornado in Joplin, Missouri on global warming. Did Global Warming Destroy My Hometown? | Popular Science Each of the three years since that claim was made, have successively broken the record for record … Continue reading
Green shows current ice which didn’t exist on November 25, 2006
After 35 years of unprecedented Mann-made melting, the area of sea ice on Earth is almost identical to 35 years ago. iphone.anomaly.global.png (512×412)
Arctic sea ice extent has been at a 10 year high every day in November. Experts call the high ice extent an unprecedented meltdown. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Autumn snow cover has been steadily increasing towards record levels, and is up more than 30% since 1979. Experts are very careful not to talk about this, because it wrecks their fake little theory which keeps their funding coming in. … Continue reading
A lack of transparency is a huge political advantage The animation below flashes between raw (measured) US thermometer data, and the final version which is reported to the public. The thermometers show no warming over the past 95 years – … Continue reading
Temperatures in New Zealand have been plummeting since 1998, and are cooler now than they were 60 years ago. \