Contrary to the lies and forecasts of climate experts, November snow extent has been increasing and was at an all-time record high this year. This was due to a widespread intrusion of cold air at latitudes further south than normal.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Thousands of peer reviewed studies show that more, less and even normal snowcover are all caused by global warming. And you don’t even care about our grandchildren!
Check closely for any omissions, please.
And yeah, both more and less snowfall are already on the list.
Only site really dealing with AGW BS. Me thinks the other sites are really beginning to lose the plot ie becoming boring/irrelevant to the AGW story.
dont be too harsh … 🙂
if you’re referring to Dr. Tim Ball’s tribulations at WUWT recently, I would say 97% (didn’t do any calculations, but that number seems to be about right) of the commentaries did not side with Anthony …
Some people on that thread had their heads well and truly buried.
but not the (big) majority ! … agree ?
Drove through a little of the white stuff today on I-80 in PA. Nothing serious but in the hills a little east of DuBois it was coming down hard for about 5 miles.
Quite amazing really, when you think of all the hot air coming out of Washington. Should be postively equatorial.
I cannot understand the graph above. Please repost as a function of anomaly, as that seems to be the only way “true” AGW scientists can parrot their storyline these days. Thank you.
It’s worse (than the mid 70’s) than we thought!
Of course, alarmists will blame this on the missing ice that isn’t missing.
Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:
I have saved up a series of Climate posts to re-post and they are all good and should be read. I will be putting this same message in all of them to save time.
The oceans are heating up which puts more moisture in the air which produces more rain and snow, it’s as simple as 1, 2 and 3
If the oceans were heating the earth would have had another Super El Nino instead the earth got a wimp out.
How do the oceans warm? – THE SUN.
Change the sun’s distribution of energy from below visible to above visible and the oceans heat at depth even more. Even NASA now says the UV and EUV changes from 30% to 100% depending on whether or not the sun is quiet or active. Right now the sun is exiting a Grand Solar Maximum. – A History of Solar Activity over Millennia Ilya G. Usoskin , Sodankyl ̈ Geophysical Observatory (Oulu unit) University of Oulu, Finland
The depths the various wavelengths penetrate:
total Solar Irradiance: