Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 10, 2014
Something Is Very Rotten In Denmark
I’ve been suspicious about sea surface temperatures since the bizarro Unisys incident a few weeks ago, when they suddenly replaced cold North Atlantic temperatures with warm ones, based on a completely incoherent explanation. The claims of record 2014 heat are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 88 Comments
You can’t stop these guys. Neymar’s strike was as good as Aaron Ramsey’s yesterday.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Heidi Cullen Demonstrates How To Defraud Journalists
Warmer and wetter: Maps reveal how global warming could lead to warmers and wetter temperatures across America Maps were created to show how temperatures has changed since 1970 in all US regions Since 1970, the average winter temperature in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Governments Hope To Slow Non-Existent Warming
How energy reforms will make it easier to slow global warming December 10 at 8:00 AM This month marks the opening of a year-long marathon of meetings focused on slowing global warming. The starting gun sounded with the summit that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Hacker – Busted
I figured out who has been messing with my computer while I was gone. He weighs 16 pounds and looks a lot like Dorothy’s companion. Apparently likes to walk on the keyboard.
Posted in Uncategorized 56 Comments
Obama’s CO2 Games Are A Joke
The US generates 13% of global CO2. If we reduced emissions by 20%, that would cut us down to about 10% of current global emissions. However, Obama agreed to let China increase their emissions for the next 16 years. At China’s current … Continue reading
How Gavin Doubled Northern Hemisphere Surface Warming
Gavin shows 1.5C Northern Hemisphere surface temperature warming, which he accomplished using a couple of tricks. Yesterday I showed how he shifted the baseline and cooled the past for pre-1969 temperatures, which gave him an extra 0.3C of imaginary warming. This … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
It Is Just A Coincidence
It is just a coincidence that Feinstein decided to release her CIA assault on the day that Gruber testified. “We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.” ― Winston S. … Continue reading