Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 11, 2014
Climate experts invented the term “warming hiatus.” A few months later they decided that wasn’t a good idea politically, so now they pretend it doesn’t exist. Any “good news” like normal Arctic sea ice or the warming hiatus is considered … Continue reading
Progressives are showing their true colors this week. They want to protect the rights of terrorists, and they see productive Americans who generate CO2 as the real threat. It took generations of brainwashing to produce this level of insanity, and we … Continue reading
TimesMachine: November 29, 1912 – NYTimes.com 1912 reports on Tacloban storm ‘killing’ 15,000 resurface | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com THOUSANDS OF LIVES LOST. – Many Vessels Wrecked and Property Worth Millions Destroyed in Typhoon-Swept Philippines. – View … Continue reading
Fifty years ago, scientists knew that UHI causes more than four degrees warming in the Washington DC area. That effect is much worse now, some days close to 10 degrees. NCDC and NASA diligently attempt to ignore this phenomenon, and … Continue reading
On December 10, 2007 Nobel Prize winner Albert Arnold “Al” Gore solemnly forecast an ice-free Arctic “seven years from now…..our world is spinning out of kilter” The forecast date has arrived, and Gaia celebrated the event with a record gain … Continue reading