Since the late 1980’s, surface temperatures have risen much faster radiosonde temperatures. In fact, radiosonde temperatures are about the same as they were 25 years ago. This is the opposite of what global warming theory predicts, and likely indicates UHI contamination.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Nasa knows what UHI looks like http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/heat-island-sprawl.html
Steve McIntyre knows what UHI looks like http://climateaudit.org/2007/08/04/1859/
When are NOAA, GISS and HadCRUT going to make “proper” allowances for UHI? Probably never; which makes their temperature reconstructions meaningless. Other researchers then use these meaningless temperature reconstructions to justify their own offbeat catastrophic predictions.
Given that any temperature reconstruction in recent years should certainly be a subtraction from the reported temperatures affected by the substantial urban heat island effects, it is especially egregious that the government has been correcting temperatures upward instead.
Also see :
Divergence between surface temperatures and satellite temperatures.
more like 50 years ago
This is what I really cannot understand about these environmentalists. Urban temperatures have undoubtedly gone up and if you chop down the Amazon you reduce transpiration so there’s less surface heat loss and again you’d expect temperatures to go up. Both of these are “environmental”, both cause “temperature rise”, yet the environmentalists just deny they exist.
This delusional approach where local temperature is isn’t considered a “problem” but global is and the way they show they don’t really care about the environment, shows tells me that most of them just hate the fossil fuel powered economy which creates the public wealth that gives these public sector hypocrites their jobs.