Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 14, 2014
According to experts at the University of Colorado, sea level east of the Philippines is rising at about 15 mm/year. However, their own data shows sea level at that location falling 36 mm/year since late 2010. ssh_anomaly.nc
Temperature in Greenland now is -67F, and only needs to warm up 100 degrees to get above freezing. summit:status:webcam
Antarctic sea ice area is increasing and at an all-time record high this year, which has prompted climate experts to warn that melting Antarctic sea ice threatens penguins. Global Warming Threatens Penguins – Photo Essays – TIME iphone.anomaly.antarctic.png (512×412)
How global warming could cause animals to shrink Elephants are now barely larger than soccer balls, because warm climates like Africa make animals shrink.
The Greenland ice sheet has gained record amounts of ice this season (300 billion tons) with a record one day accumulation of 12 billion tons in mid-September. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI Experts say that Greenland is melting … Continue reading
BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
The amount of sea ice on Earth on December 9 was the third highest on record, and has been increasing for almost a decade – reality being the exact opposite of claims made by climate scientists, politicians, and the press. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008