BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
The year 2013 seemed to be extremely unlucky for some. Down south we had this ship of fools thinking southern ice was also gone.
The producers of this original movie should have built this clip into a paying web site that you could make your own satires on. If they got a nickel for everyone of the parodies I’ve seen using this clip, they’d be making money hand over fist.
The Hitler Parody is interesting ; They say the first thing to suffer in War is the truth because propaganda drives reality. Likewise with AGW , we face an Army of believers that march to a false premise,,, all in the interest of the motherland ! ( like stormtroopers on a CO2 Crusade ).
Reblogged this on The Grey Enigma.
Did someone say there is a problem with the models?
Earlier this year I did one of those on-line quizzes, “When will you die?” After I answered all their questions, it predicted that I would be killed in a mountain climbing accident in 1986. Perhaps the navy uses the same “model” to predict global warming and the death of arctic ice.
Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:
Gee I guess they were wrong again , better luck next time!
When they said that the Arctic would be ice free, perhaps they were talking about the deep ocean part of the Arctic. You know… the part where all the heat is hiding.
Wow! Another prediction verified!
“Arctic sea ice volume holds up in 2014”
“Arctic sea ice may be more resilient than many observers recognise”
Thing just not going to plan…
The Arctic death spiral accelerates.
Never give up hope that the useful catastrophe will materialize even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Especially when your pay check depends on the catastrophe.