Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 15, 2014
China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
President Obama made an illegal “historic deal” which allows China to increase their CO2 emissions until 2030. At that time, their CO2 emissions will be double their current value, and more than five times higher than the US. 2013 Global Carbon … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 44 Comments
BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
Jonathon Amos at the BBC is telling a slightly different story than he did seven years ago
Posted in Uncategorized 55 Comments
This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
An armed gunman has taken up to 13 people hostage inside a chocolate shop in Sydney while forcing two people to hold what appears to be a black flag with white Arabic writing on it, Sky News Australia reports. Australian … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 47 Comments
How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
Fine work by Gavin again this month. Created a huge fake area of 2-11C anomaly in the Arctic ocean Turned Greenland hot with almost no data Eliminated a large region of -4 to -5C in Canada and the Midwest. Extrapolated … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments