Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 22, 2014
I will be in Colorado and New Mexico over New Years. Look what your SUV did to my holiday. Mann-made polar vortex.
If you are a government or academic climate scientist, you can (and will) use a variant of this trend line for graphing any and all climate phenomena.
One of my relatives was a top lawyer in Havana, when the Castro Taliban took over. He fled with his family and barely got out with his life, then spent the rest of his life working as a librarian at an … Continue reading
At the summer solstice, Antarctic sea ice extent is near a record maximum, for the second year in a row. The excess ice is by definition at low latitudes, meaning that it is reflecting a lot of sunlight back into … Continue reading
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Leading government experts say that the Arctic has been ice-free for over a year BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
With a record blast of cold air forecast for the US on New Years, look for hucksters like John Holdren to try to blame the cold on non-existent “missing Arctic ice” Arctic sea ice extent is almost exactly at the 1981-2010 … Continue reading