Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 22, 2014
Look What Your SUV Did
I will be in Colorado and New Mexico over New Years. Look what your SUV did to my holiday. Mann-made polar vortex.
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
The Official Climate Science Trend Line
If you are a government or academic climate scientist, you can (and will) use a variant of this trend line for graphing any and all climate phenomena.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Commies In Cuba
One of my relatives was a top lawyer in Havana, when the Castro Taliban took over. He fled with his family and barely got out with his life, then spent the rest of his life working as a librarian at an … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 52 Comments
Antarctic Sea Ice Cooling The Planet
At the summer solstice, Antarctic sea ice extent is near a record maximum, for the second year in a row. The excess ice is by definition at low latitudes, meaning that it is reflecting a lot of sunlight back into … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Arctic Sea Ice Extent Continues At Highest Level In Over 10 Years
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Leading government experts say that the Arctic has been ice-free for over a year BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Forecasting The Morons
With a record blast of cold air forecast for the US on New Years, look for hucksters like John Holdren to try to blame the cold on non-existent “missing Arctic ice” Arctic sea ice extent is almost exactly at the 1981-2010 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Supercomputer In A $300 Laptop
I wrote an app this weekend for visual, interactive image processing on a computer GPU. It took about 60 seconds to do all of the manual work to turn the image on the left into the image on the right. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 42 Comments