Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 24, 2014
Islam’s vision for women. Kabul 1950 vs. 2014. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
Exactly 40 years ago on Christmas Eve, Cyclone Tracy was destroying Darwin – at the peak of the global cooling scare. But the damage from the cyclone spread all the way to South Australia. 31 Dec 1974 – Condition of sick Policeman
Merry Christmas to all, and a special thanks for all your support this year. Being a prominent skeptic has been extremely hard on my career. Without the generous donations of readers, I don’t know how I would have gotten through this … Continue reading
Dr Bill Gray from CSU is a good friend, the most widely recognized hurricane forecaster, and one of the most senior global warming skeptics. He recognized the problems of global warming theory decades earlier than most former true believers like myself. In … Continue reading
An efficient way to form lots of Antarctic sea ice during the autumn growth season is to have strong winds that push the ice away from the coastline. Pushing sea ice away leaves open water that can lose heat to … Continue reading
The ice-free Arctic is now bringing heavy snow to the tropics. White Christmas in Hawaii? Snow falls on Big Island peaks, Blizzard Warning issued – The Washington Post
“You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don’t break it. Don’t break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building. … Continue reading
Coral Clues Hint at Looming Global Warming Spike – Scientific American The deep oceans are much colder than the atmosphere. Heat always flows from warmer objects to colder ones. The oceans can’t “belch heat into the atmosphere” If cold water … Continue reading
Today’s idiocy from the Guardian Global warming will cut wheat yields, research shows | Environment | The Guardian‘ Wheat yields are up 300% from 70 years ago. Between the fake scientists and the fake journalists, it is quite a flustercluck … Continue reading