Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 25, 2014
I’m in San Diego today enjoying perfect 18ºC weather. But am headed to Fort Collins soon, where I will experience a 40C Mann-made polar vortex cool down. The good news for the Broncos is that their game is on Sunday, rather … Continue reading
The last time the atmosphere had less than 350 PPM CO2, the weather sucked – like in 1927. Experts tell us that somehow everything would be different this time around, below the impossible goal of 350 PPM. http://news.google.com/newspapers Besides the obvious … Continue reading
Contrary to the endless BS being pushed by government climate scientists, there has been no trend in Arctic sea ice area for nine years. Arctic sea ice is in essentially the same condition now as it was in 2006. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
WASHINGTON — The Arctic and its future are looking dimmer every year, a new federal report says. Spring snow cover in Eurasia reached a record low in April. Arctic summer sea ice, while not setting a new record, continued a … Continue reading
Santa Claus is just back from the North Pole, and reports that Nobel Laureate Albert Arnold Gore was incorrect about his ice-free Arctic in December 2014 prediction. In fact, Arctic sea ice extent is at a 10 year high for the date. … Continue reading