Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 29, 2014
Rhode Island’s Senator Sheldon Whitehouse believes he can save the climate. This is excellent news, but sad that he wasn’t around to do this 200 years ago. Providence 1938 Providence 1815
In 1616, Pope Paul V weighed in on the important issue of geocentricism. Scientists who refused to admit that Earth was the center of the Universe paid a heavy price. Four hundred years later Pope Francis has weighed in on … Continue reading
December 27, 2014 Stranded, they dig up troves of Antarctic data Rescued scientists bring back a warning about changes at the southern ice cap Media interest in the expedition faded after the rescue, but in the year since expedition leader … Continue reading
The area of Arctic sea ice is nearly identical to 30 years ago Arctic sea ice is cyclically returning to the NSIDC cherry-picked date of 1979 The area of sea ice on Earth has moved into unprecedented territory. When it was … Continue reading
December 26 global sea ice area is second highest on record. The exact opposite of what experts both predicted and report. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008